Position: Digital Marketing Executive (Junior)
Experience: 6 months to 1 year
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He / She shall collaborate with the team, marketing department, sales organization, and if required coordinate with stakeholders to ensure successful deliveries.
- Good knowledge in market research, build an online presence, and other marketing tasks such as campaigns, webinars, customer relations, and opportunity management.
- Publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, e-books, and social media posts.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Build traffic and promote sales via the website.
- Execute online marketing programs and build brand awareness.
- Strong knowledge of ON-page and OFF-Page SEO techniques.
- Should be familiar with all OFF-page activities.
- Community Creation in Social Networking Sites.
- Forum Postings.
- Search Engine Submission.
- Directory Submission.
- Social Bookmarking.
- Link Baiting.
- Photo Sharing.
- Video Promotions.
- Business Reviews.
- Local Listings & Yellow Pages.
- Article Submission.
- Press Release Promotion.
- Classifieds Submission.
- Social Shopping Network.
- Question & Answer Posting.
- The candidate should be comfortable communicating the value of SEO to team and assessing the SEO needs for company.
- Good in the competitive analysis and knows how to optimize content & meta properties.
- Good understanding of SEO, SMO, SEM, and GMB.
Position: Software QA Engineer
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Education: B.E./BCA/MCA or equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good experience on testing web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the entire QA process.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Working in Scrum Team with Developers to understand requirements and analyzing them.
- Experience in end to end testing and knowledge of web services usage through 3rd party pplications.
- Basic knowledge about SQL Queries.
- Adaptable, able to work across teams, functions.
- Able to Create Test Plan and understanding the business flow of cross systems.
- Preparing Test Plans for considering both automation teams and functional teams.
- Ensuring the required coverage for owned user stories through functional and non-functional testing to meets with not only regularity requirements but also considering quality of feature and system.
- Reporting bugs and tracking them until resolving them.
- Communicating with UAT team during UAT testing.
- Excellent communicator in English, with strong interpersonal skills to understand issues from both project management and development sides.
- Regardless being depended on scrum master, able to prioritize user stories and bugs and switching current task due to importance level of tickets.
- Experience using Visual Studio environment, Jira, and team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Azure Git Repository.
- Knowledge about automation scripts, eager to learn automation scripting.
- SOAP UI, Selenium and/or Visual Studio
- Nuget Packages
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)