Position: Technical Support / Application Support Specialist
Experience: 6 months to 1 year
Education: BCA/B Tech/BE/MCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent English communication skill (verbal & written) is must.
- Must be able to work in US shift.
- Must be able to learn and understand enterprise level solutions quickly.
- Troubleshooting issues of enterprise-level software/ ERP software and responding to concerned parties (customers and internal teams).
- Addressing queries by handling technical issues on remote sessions, answering via calls, emails, chats & ticketing tools etc.
- Experience in supporting SaaS based products.
- Maintain a strong professional relationship with customers and make sure customer success is achieved.
- Knowledge on Jira, Sales Force and Citrix is an added advantage.
- Good in problem-solving and analytical thinking to resolve the problem quickly and in an innovative way.
Position: Software QA Engineer
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Education: B.E./BCA/MCA or equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good experience on testing web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the entire QA process.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Working in Scrum Team with Developers to understand requirements and analyzing them.
- Experience in end to end testing and knowledge of web services usage through 3rd party pplications.
- Basic knowledge about SQL Queries.
- Adaptable, able to work across teams, functions.
- Able to Create Test Plan and understanding the business flow of cross systems.
- Preparing Test Plans for considering both automation teams and functional teams.
- Ensuring the required coverage for owned user stories through functional and non-functional testing to meets with not only regularity requirements but also considering quality of feature and system.
- Reporting bugs and tracking them until resolving them.
- Communicating with UAT team during UAT testing.
- Excellent communicator in English, with strong interpersonal skills to understand issues from both project management and development sides.
- Regardless being depended on scrum master, able to prioritize user stories and bugs and switching current task due to importance level of tickets.
- Experience using Visual Studio environment, Jira, and team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Azure Git Repository.
- Knowledge about automation scripts, eager to learn automation scripting.
- SOAP UI, Selenium and/or Visual Studio
- Nuget Packages
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)