Job Type: Full-time
Position: Senior Unity 3D Developer
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Education: B.E/B. Tech (Computer Science or IT), BCA, MCA, M.sc (Computer Science)
Location: Gandhinagar (Gujarat) or Mysore (Karnataka)
We are seeking a Senior VR & AR developer, responsible for building immersive VR/AR/MR/XR and Metaverse solutions for different industries on platforms such as Meta Quest, HTC Vive, HoloLens, Android/iOS and Web, coded with variety of SDKs such as ARKit, ARCore, Steam VR, Vuforia, Oculus (Meta) SDK etc.
Primary responsibilities will be designing solution based on ideas/concepts/client requirements and develop functional engaging XR solution. A commitment to research, collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality of delivery are essential.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working on Unity3D.
- Excellent scripting knowledge in C#. Strong understanding of OOPS.
- Should have string knowledge/experience of VR/AR.
- Knowledge of textures, lighting, materials, shaders etc.
- Experience with animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Familiarity with AR: OCR, Acquisition, Tracking, Rendering.
- Knowledge of optimization of 3D assets to make it VR or AR ready.
- Experience with game physics, level design and particle systems.
- Good experience in performance optimization skills.
- Experience with 3D graphics development is a plus (i.e., Blender, Maya, 3DS Max)
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and development technologies.
- Translate client requirement in to design and build cost effective XR solutions.
- Implement AR or VR functionality as per design.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Digital Marketing Lead
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Education: B. Tech, B.E, BCA, MCA preferred
Looking for Digital Marketing Lead who is passionate about new technologies and way to leverage current trend of Digital Marketing and pave the strategic path for long term. An ideal candidate must have below:
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Creating and implementing robust social media marketing strategies.
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated tools and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Familiar with SEO Tools like SEMrush, Moz and Ahrefs
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and fix the gaps.
- Ability to drive the team to excellence.
- Good hold on PPC using Google Ads.
- Experience with website optimization tools.