What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer to track particular aspects of your activity online to help us learn certain things about our website. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser or by manually selecting which cookies you prefer on the pop-up that appears when you first visit the site.
Cookies and Web Analytics
When you visit our website, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your real identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month
- the size of file you look at
- the website which referred you to our site
- the operating system which your computer uses